TOPIC: LEE PATTERSON ACHEIVEMENT AWARD

LEE PATTERSON ACHEIVEMENT AWARD 26 Aug 2017 08:07 #1

• commando6868
  • commando6868's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
(VP note):
We voted this for Frank a few years ago, but he has not been able to attend any meetings. I took a ride to Frank and Claudia's house this week and they were home. He was very happy to be recognized for his efforts on behalf of NNENO, he ran the meetings, collected dues, wrote the newsletter all by himself. Frank still has several motorcycles in his stable, including his Norton. They live up in the Lakes Region of NH.

From Frank,
G'day to the members of NENO! Please allow me to express my sincere thanks to all for remembering me and recognizing my 10 years of active service to the chapter... (1990 - 2000... if memory serves me correctly).

Just this past week, I had the surprise pleasure of answering my door and welcoming VP Mike Friel who had ridden up to Laconia to present me with the Lee Patterson Achievement Award. Mike & I had a really nice chat, about Nortons, the Chapter, and bikes in general, that brought back some great memories.

I regret, and apologize, for not having been able to join with you at a meeting to accept this award in your presence, but sometimes life just gets in the way. Even though I have been inactive for quite some time, I have maintained my membership for 28 years and will continue to do so, God willing and the creek don't rise. Thank you again, It has been my pleasure to have been able to contribute to such a fine organization. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

Sincerely,
Frank DelloRusso
Laconia, NH
Attachments area
The following user(s) said Thank You: jim winning

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"THE FUTURE'S UNCERTAIN AND THE END IS ALWAYS NEAR"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds