• Page:

TOPIC: MESP (tech session)

MESP (tech session) 31 Dec 2019 08:20 #1

• dynodave
  • dynodave's Avatar Topic Author
  • dynodave
  • Thank you received: 262
Motorcycle Engineer Science Physics AKA NNENO Tech Session

The old sprint nite, now DOA, and thursday night MESP chat group has now moved to
Late afternoon early evening 1st Wednesday of each month. The forum.will try skype meetings.mainly for those at some distance, but you are welcome to physically show up here: atlanticgreen.com/contact.htm

Additional follow up Wednesday afternoon/evening tech session/work meetings are offered....
with advance requests.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MESP & NENO forum/website & Nneno use 29 Aug 2022 07:51 #2

• dynodave
  • dynodave's Avatar Topic Author
  • dynodave
  • Thank you received: 262
Many years ago I had purchased the URL=nneno.org and have always owned it. There had been little to virtually no use and has been functionally abandoned by neno. The offer of use to NNENO, now NENO, has for all practical purposes gone bust

I have reclaimed and repurposed it back to it's original named use as Nneno website/forum.
The website restructuring, of restricted/registered view/post, and public/view only, has been accomplished.
The folks coming to my house/shop are my friends and new acquaintances and do not represent an "organized club", but rather a discussion group, similar to the 1st and 3rd saturday tech sessions I started in about 2010 and ran for about 8 years....

Currently, planned 1st wednesday skype/zoom tech session meetings will simply be a group visual/telephone call for registered, ACTIVE Nneno forum individuals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rightshiftrick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds