Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 Feb is the first wednesday tech session

1 Feb is the first wednesday tech session 21 Jan 2023 18:17 #1

• dynodave
  • dynodave's Avatar Topic Author
  • dynodave
  • Thank you received: 262
I will happily take suggestions for discussions. I do have a topic that you may be interested in.
Unstable idle for hot NHT.
I personally find it very humorous by some forum posters of the variety of suggestions to cure the normal response of a heated NHT.:P

Lee and Kirk have each completed individual goals in their personal task/goals of getting their nortons progressed toward getting their nortons on the road.
I made a small order of norton trinkets with Walridge to take advantage of a few items on sale. Mainly, I needed a few spokes (OK just one!) for my "matching # estart" rear wheel that I laced up a few years ago..
The following user(s) said Thank You: rightshiftrick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 Feb is the first wednesday tech session 24 Jan 2023 14:29 #2

• dynodave
  • dynodave's Avatar Topic Author
  • dynodave
  • Thank you received: 262
Follow up Jan tech session at Lee's house/garage to show him the procedure for dropping in a NHT into a commando frame. Since he was not fluent in commando assembly =, there was a lengthy procedure to have everything ready.
After all preparation steps were done I easily slipped in the 750 Combat engine and put the studs into the cradle, Since the front ISO mount was lacking the polyurethane washers, the process was halted at that point.
Much visual examination or inventorying of the parts and components showed many more parts will need sourcing $$$

Again, the access link for the 1 february 6PM skype meeting, will be posted in the member chat room.
See you then

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds