TOPIC: NENO Girl!

NENO Girl! 26 Aug 2016 23:54 #7

• jimvann
  • jimvann's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Guys,

I think that this NENO Girl idea is a good one. I think Mike's idea of a contest has merit too, but I am concerned that it puts another layer of complexity on a rather simple project. Maybe we can have a contest next time if the NENO Girl project gets repeated.

This is what I have in mind:
*Get the bike/s together with the girl.
*Take some good pictures (quality professional pictures, no cellphone shots). I have a professional photographer that will do the shoot for free BTW (he rode a Commando S back in 1970).
*Gather the 3 or 4 of the best shots to run by the members at a meeting. If the gang likes the results; we have our NENO girl!!!

What we do with the NENO girl photos is up for debate. At a minimum we circulate the photos and make the other INOA chapters jealous. They would have to respond with Norton Girls of their own.

One thing is clear; beauty is beautiful! You gotta have art! I am an artist!!!

The original Norton Girls ads were art. The NENO Girl will be too!

My thinking is to use mint OE stock Norton/s if possible to lend continuity with the original Norton Girl ads. I’d like to start the project off with OE motorcycles. Later, if we go for a round 2 can use modified bikes.

By OE stock Nortons I mean OE paint, pipes, seat, handle bars, fenders, etc., etc. Post a picture if you have bike that might qualify.

We are going to do this. More details will be forthcoming.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.020 seconds